Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What a lovely day 17 above zero, the sun is shining, the kids are on spring break and are amazing quiet today (probably afraid I will put them to work if they get loud).  Which I should do anyway, always so much to do.  Hope this day finds you all doing well.  And if you are or aren't you still are turning to God for inspiration.  Decided a card with a little fun in the sun would be great for the day.  Alien?  Gecko?  I guess it really doesn't matter, he seems to be having fun, as should we all each day.  Share your inspiration for the day.  I love to hear from you.  Have a blessed day!  And please find time to smile at yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love that. Take the time to smile at yourself. I bet when the sun is shining up there it would almost put your eyes out. I am so enjoying reading your blog.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete