Sunday, March 13, 2011

Craft Day was a blast!

I told you that I would fill you in on craft day yesterday.  So much fun.  It is always great to get together with friends with shared interests and fresh ideas.  It is hard to go somewhere other than home and craft.  I always forget something.  Yesterday -- was no different.  Had I remembered all supplies I would have made 50 cards. YAY!  But as it so happens I am human and forgot many items so I have 50 cards planned and cut that need finishing up.  I forgot glue dots, friends are awesome thank you Danielle for sharing. I realized later I had not forgotten my glue dots they were just still packed -- I said I am human -- silly me.  This is the one card that I did finish, I made it for my daughter for her birthday this month and made a few more for swaps and donations.  Hope you like it.  Have a blessed day.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice for a precious daughter. Come over to my blog and click on BlissfullATCswap button and read about this swap. If you would like to sign up for April the theme is listed on her left sidebar, I can't remember even though I just looked. LOL No hurry. Then you can let me know how yours works.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete