Monday, May 2, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness

I love the idea of Random Acts of Kindness.  But if it is just left with being an idea, then what is the point.  RAK starts with individuals willing to share a smile, gesture, token of gratitude or what you feel God has moved you to share of yourself.  I challenge each of you to share a RAK this week.  I promise it will bring a smile to the receiver and you may be surprised at the smile it will put on your heart.  Take the time to post a RAK that you have received.  God Bless all RAK, help it to bring us all closer together.  SMILE ;) you will be glad you did.

1 comment:

  1. Years ago, right before Christmas, money was tight, my boys were small (4 and 5). I was getting them their presents, second-hand, but that is what you do when necessary. Someone had brought a cute inexpensive toy to work, all kinds of buttons that made more noises than imaginable for the time, about 16 years ago. I asked where he had gotten it and how much. Rite-Aid if I remember correctly and $5, sounds cheap but at the time not really. I was working two jobs and money was still hard to come by even $10 one for each child. Felt that thought was over. I went to my second job that night, got off around ten went out to my car, I remember it was pouring rain, trying to get out my keys, I looked down and there was a $10 bill at my door. My boys did receive that loud toy and had a wonderful Christmas. Thank you my RAK friend and God bless you.

    ReplyDelete